Welcome to the Park Place Condominiums Online Application
Park Place Condominiums
BASIC RENTAL CRITERIA
A rental application must be signed and processed on all prospective occupants 18 years of age or older. The nonrefundable application fee must be paid for each applicant at the time of application. Application fee must be in the form of Cash or Money Order.
All applicants will be qualified on the following five (5) criteria:
- Student Status:
- Full and Part time students must provide proof of enrollment.
- International students must provide copy of student visa and copy of valid passport.
- Provide statement explaining how rent will be paid. Grants, Housing Allowance or other satisfactory documentation as determined by property manager may be considered.
- Lease Guarantor form filled out and signed by Parent or Guardian may be required.
- Total gross monthly income of all applicants must be three (3) times the amount of the monthly rent.
- Applicant's income must be verifiable for a minimum of one (1) year.
- "Verifiable" income is that income that is able to be verified by employer, trust officer, bank statements, tax returns or other satisfactory documentation as determined by property manager.
- All applicants must have at least 65% positive credit rang.
- No credit history will be counted as good credit.
- Bankruptcies must be more than 6 months from discharge.
- Medical, Dental, Student loans, Foreclosure or Short Sale will not be taken into account.
- A minimum of one (1) year verifiable rental/residence history.
- No more than two (2) late payments in a 12-month period.
- No more than one (1) NSF in a 12-month period.
- No non-compliance issues that resulted in non-renewal or eviction. Credit: A Credit report will be processed on each applicant.
Failure to meet tenant criteria:
If an applicant fails to meet any of the above (5) criteria, he/she may be required to pay an increased security deposit up to but not exceeding 1 ½ times the rent and/or have a cosigner/guarantor. Owner/Manager has the right to deny based on the failure to meet any of the above criteria.
Applicants may be denied for the following reasons:
- Prior or pending eviction
- Monies owed to an apartment community or landlord
- Any pending bankruptcy
- Conviction of any felonies of a dangerous crime such as, murder, rape, child molestation, drug offences including drug trafficking, and crimes involving weapons.
- Registered sex offenders will atomically be denied.
- Falsifying any information on application.
All of our properties are smoke free. Tobacco products can be smoked outside, but not inside the home or garage. All of our properties do not allow Drug use or the storing of drugs on the property. This includes medical marijuana. Use or possession of illegal drugs on the premises will lead to eviction. Smoking in the premises will incur a $1,000 fine plus the cost of remediation and may lead to eviction. Remediation includes, but is not limited to: cleaning/fumigation of property, ductwork, furnishings if applicable, and painting.
Pet Qualifications & Rules:
It is upon each individual property owner's discretion as to whether or not they will allow pets in their property. It is Tenant's responsibility to verify the owner's pet policy regarding the specific property applicant is applying for prior to submitting application. Property owners, HOA, and city/county may restrict as to type, quantity, breed, size, age, indoor/outdoor, & cats whether or not declawed, etc. Pets are classified as domestic pets such as but not limited to; dogs, cats, fish, rodents, birds, reptiles, ferrets, horses, & rabbits. Certain breeds of dogs or other pets may require an extra liability policy naming owner and Brokerage as added insured pares.
Assistive living animals will not be denied. Applicant must provide proper documentation as requested by manager.
Equal Opportunity Housing Disclosure:
We do not and will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, national origin, or sexual orientation.
Tenant charged fees:
Besides the $40.00 application fee submitted with each application, this discloses the following fees charged to tenant.
- The security deposit is due within 48 hours of application acceptance. $150.00 is non-refundable
- $100.00 one-time admin fee due at lease signing
- $25.00 notice fee per violation sent to tenant
- $56.00 NSF on all returned payments
As a renter and while you are in possession of the property described in this lease you are required to have renters insurance and to name us as a 2nd loss payee as follows: ALLRED INVESTMENTS INC. Proof is required at lease signing or prior to occupancy.
Tenant has read, understands, and accepts the above Qualification & Policies of ALLRED INVESTMENTS INC. by which the application will be approved.
By choosing "I Agree" and continuing to the application you acknowledge that you have read and understand all of the above information.
Please choose "I Agree" to continue to the application.